Thursday, January 7, 2016

My Bad Voice Peice

      Did you know Harrison is famous for being in One Direction. He joined because he thought he would be a great singer, and I know him!!!! He isn’t the best on stage but he is great at being my friend. One time he brought me on stage and I song Baby by Justin Bieber. It was awesome and Harrison’s was doing all these dance move and his pants ripped so he left and the stage was mine it was amazing. I stood there not knowing what to do, so I said a joke and everybody laughed at at me so, I said another and another until Harry comes back on stage and sings. I got off stage by falling backwards, the crowd caught me and carried me around. Then disaster struck, LeBron James shows up all the crowd drops me and run to him. So I lie on the cold hard ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment